Trek Up the Tower Participant Categories
Trek Up the Tower has something for everyone. You are welcome to join as an individual or as part of a corporate or community team.
LOOKING FOR AN ADDED CHALLENGE?
- Vertical Mile Challenge: Boost your way up to level 417 and enter this fun, but challenging category.
Premier Pass - VIP Experience
Need a little extra pampering and peace of mind race morning? Enhance your overall race day experience and get preferential treatment with a Premier Pass. Premier passes are open to a limited number of 40 participants.
Registration Fee: $125
Packet (including Chip and Bib Number)
Participant t‐shirt, commemorative towel and finisher's medal
Different color of participant Bib Number
Day of Trek Up the Tower
Up to 10 times going up the tower
VIP Parking Pass
Premier Pass Check‐in line and Gear Check
Premier Pass (No waiting in line to climb the stairs)
Individuals who complete the Trek multiple times will be recognized at the event and on the website
Please note, there is not an early bird discount or The Wellbeing Partners member rate for the Premier Pass.
Vertical Mile Challenge
Ready for the ultimate Trek challenge? Take your journey 10.3 times to complete one vertical mile.
Registration Fee: $150
- Different color of participant Bib Number
- Participant t‐shirt, commemorative towel and finisher's medal
Day of Trek Up the Tower
- Vertical Mile Challenge (10 and 1/3 trips up the tower)
- Premier Pass Check-in line and Gear Check
- Access to the Premier Pass Line (No waiting in line to continue your challenge)
- Vertical Mile Challengers will be recognized during the event
- Vertical Mile Challengers who complete the vertical mile will receive a special finishers' shirt
- The individual with the fastest combined time will be recognized
Post Event Recognition
- Finishers will receive a certificate of completion mailed after the event
Please note, there is not an early bird discount or The Wellbeing Partners member rate for the Vertical Mile Challenge.
Participants may choose to join a team during registration, allowing their times to contribute to that team's overall success, but joining a team is not required. Team participants are still eligible for individual awards and recognition.
- The Wellbeing Partners Members-only Registration, Nov. 23 to Dec. 6: $50
- Early Bird Registration, Nov. 23 to Dec. 6: $55
- General Registration, Dec. 7, until filled: $60
Create a Team
Participating as a team is a great way to connect and make memories with friends, family, and coworkers! In order to register as part of a team, a team captain must first complete the Create Your Team registration to add the team name to the roster. Teams can be created as either a Corporate or Community team.
- Corporate teams offer employers a great way to unite their employees and/or families on a single team. Corporate teams compete for the Corporate Team Champion Award in two divisions: Corporate Team Small Business (1 to 100 Employees) and Corporate Team Large Business (101+ Employees). Awards are given to the team with the best average time of their top five co-ed finishers. Two out of the five participants must be of the opposite gender and must be EMPLOYEES of the company. The top three corporate teams will be recognized.
- Community teams enable groups to participate as a team. Past teams have included running clubs, students, families, church groups and many others. An award will be given to the team with the best average time of their top five finishers.
For those who want to incentivize registration for your team, companies and team captains can request a Discount Code to help pay your teammates' or employees' registration fees. You choose whether you would like to cover the full cost of registration or just a portion. Invoices will be sent following the event, so you only pay for the codes used.
Confirm Your Entry
Not sure which category you registered for? Simply complete the Confirm Your Entry form to check your registration. If you need assistance, please call 402-934-5795.