Vertical Mile Challenge
Are you up for the challenge?
The Vertical Mile Challenge was created for stair climbing athletes, competitive individuals, and individuals that are seeking a unique, harder competition! Participants will complete the Trek 10 and 1/3 times to equal one vertical mile!
Entry Fee: $150
Benefits and Additional Information:
- Different color of participant Bib Number and wrist band
- Participant t‐shirt, commemorative towel and finisher's medal
- Premier Pass Check-in line and Gear Check (quick entry)
- Access to the Premier Pass Line (No waiting in line to continue your challenge)
- Vertical Mile Challengers will be recognized during the event
- Vertical Mile Challengers who complete the vertical mile will receive a special finisher's award
- The top male and female with the fastest overall time will be recognized
- Vertical Mile Challengers first trip up the tower will count toward individual race awards
- Finishers will receive a certificate of completion mailed after the event
Please note, there is not an early bird discount or The Wellbeing Partners member rate for the Vertical Mile Challenge.
THE HOME OF TREK UP THE TOWER
First National Tower
The First National Tower consists of 40 floors and 870 steps. The tower extends 633 feet into the sky and is the tallest building between Denver and Chicago. All participants will scale the 870 steps and 512 vertical feet to the beautiful panoramic view of Omaha.