Want to Participate in a Virtual Trek Challenge on Your Own Time?
Get inspired to set your sights high and achieve your goals!
Saturday, February 18 to Saturday, March 18
Registration opens Jan. 10.
- Light - $25 per person
- Premium - $43 per person (includes t-shirt and shipping)
- Emerald - $60 per person (includes, t-shirt, Medal of Courage, entry for prize drawings, and shipping)
*Join before Feb. 9, to participate in this year’s Virtual Trek Challenge and to get your t-shirt. Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a link to download MoveSpring.
An app that pairs with your phone or fitness tracker and allows you to:
Travel along the Trek Challenge map on an Intergalac-Trek journey through space
- Get moving, inside or outside, to improve your physical and mental health
- Engage in a friendly competition with friends, family, and co-workers near and far with a real-time step leaderboard
- Track your progress using your preferred device
MoveSpring pairs with 90% of wearable devices on the market. Want to see if your device is compatible?
Want to participate in both the in-person and virtual challenge? You’ll be able to select the virtual challenge as an add-on when you register for the in-person event. **If you’re participating as part of a team, please know that you’ll need to have your team captain complete the “Create a Team registration first.
Get Ready for Fun
We’ll have some fun with a real-time Individual and Team leaderboards, and active participation with chats and content for recognition and celebration! More details soon!